Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Surprise!! a baby shower

On May 10th I (Jennifer) was surprised with a baby shower by my co-workers and friends. They not only gave me amazing gifts but also got the children in the daycare to decorate the room for me. Since we will be celebrating the Chinese New Year each year; we now have Chinese fans, lanterns, pictures of Chinese children and of dogs (for the year Ali was born “year of the dog“) and a lady bug (sign of good luck in the adoption world) to decorate our home.

These ladies have been of great support and guidance to me through-out our adoption. They in fact were the first to hear the news of our referral since I was at work when I got the call. Something I will treasure forever.

Here is a picture of these great ladies and the amazing gifts I received. Also, a picture of the baby quilt Miss Sandy, the daycare cook, made for Ali. It is just beautiful.

Thank you ladies for everything!!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!



1 comment:

Family Blogs said...

Great Blog - Jen and Dave!!! Awesome gifts, too!!!!! We can't wait either!!!
:) Kaia's Mommy and Daddy!